The LightHouse is a pack of the most important insights that matter to your investment decisions and creating a health long term portfolio to build wealth and be free.
Here’s what goes in the Oct 2022 Edition.
- Special Report – The Magic Formula based revised Stock shortlist – we find out how much the list changes over the past month.
- State of the Markets – Should you buy or sell? Is it time to buy more equity or more bonds? Get asset allocation guidance.
- Fund Talk – NPS Tier 1: I am not asking you to get one. However, if you have an account, here’s a smart way to work it.
- Neti, Neti – Oh, the clutter is killing. It’s Diwali time. Let’s remove it.
- Fund Performance – Should you use XIRR or TWRR? What do they even mean?
- Announcement of Monthly AMA on Oct 28, 2022 (Subscriber only)
Here are some titbits:
Market corrections of 10% in a year are more common than common cold.(including quoting this quote)
|ASSET CLASS||VALUATION ZONE||ACTION BIAS|
TWRR stands for Time Weighted rate of return and is a measure of what the fund manager is doing. XIRR is what the investor is doing with the fund.
Repetition leads to mastery.(all the greats of the world)
Needless to say, the Lighthouse – Oct 2022 Edition will find way into your inbox soon. If you are not a subscriber, well, become one now.
If you want to read before you want to subscribe, you can get a sample copy here.
Leave a Reply