We continue with our learning series - Money Master. It is meant for you if you are willing to explore investing and financial planning in greater …
Questions, Worries and Acidity!
Financial Independence – The FIRE that you want!
Acidity – The fire that you have! Of course, caused by worries around your investment portfolio.
- Do you think your portfolio has failed to create wealth for you?
- Do you feel lost with your investment portfolio or realise that you have made some really bad choices?
- Do you feel that your approach towards your money is not structured?
- Do you feel constrained for time or effort to make the right investment decisions?
- Do you feel the money is getting wasted in the bank and not working for you?
- Do you feel tired chasing star ratings, rankings and hot stock tips?
Why Financial Planning?
Plans are nothing… planning is everything.
Who said this?
“An average person with a plan will do better than a genius without one.”
Unless you believe life is best enjoyed at random, living every moment here, now – you NEED planning!
- Planning helps you identify key risks and ensure that your family is protected against risks
- Planning is preparation for the future of your family, kids… your financial freedom.
- Planning brings structure to your thought process and your portfolio. You can take key decisions, rationally. (Read more)
- A continuous process to monitor your progress, allocations, risks and adapt to changes
- Planning creates a path to optimise liquidity, taxes and cash flows. Your money now serves you efficiently and compounds more.
All advice, tools and support to
- Draw up your financial plan with the right tools
- Choose from a curated list of investment ideas
- Give a hard kick to the compounding stick by allocating right
- Learn the key aspects of finance and investing to sharpen your insights
- Get Access to Insider Portfolios including mine… and see how simple it can be!
Want to get your hands dirty and take charge?
Well, come on…you are the right fit to be an Insider.
I think I had you with the headline. Your love for guaranteed income, yearly increase, income, etc. etc. Unfortunately, the product that we are …
Howard Marks, a founder and principal at Oaktree Capital, is considered a legend in investing. He also writes a memo regularly describing how he sees …
So much has been written about financial planning and the need to have a financial plan, I probably don't need to tell you more as to how you can …
As you are aware, the cut-off timings for applicability of Net Asset Value (NAV) in respect of purchase of units in liquid / overnight funds is being …
This is the best investment plan for your retirement. At least, this is what was told to me by the bank relationship manager when he called up. I …