As you are aware, the cut-off timings for applicability of Net Asset Value (NAV) in respect of purchase of units in liquid / overnight funds is being …
Questions, Worries and Acidity!
Financial Independence – The FIRE that you want!
Acidity – The fire that you have! Of course, caused by worries around your investment portfolio.
- Do you think your portfolio has failed to create wealth for you?
- Do you feel lost with your investment portfolio or realise that you have made some really bad choices?
- Do you feel that your approach towards your money is not structured?
- Do you feel constrained for time or effort to make the right investment decisions?
- Do you feel the money is getting wasted in the bank and not working for you?
- Do you feel tired chasing star ratings, rankings and hot stock tips?
Why Financial Planning?
Plans are nothing… planning is everything.
Who said this?
“An average person with a plan will do better than a genius without one.”
Unless you believe life is best enjoyed at random, living every moment here, now – you NEED planning!
- Planning helps you identify key risks and ensure that your family is protected against risks
- Planning is preparation for the future of your family, kids… your financial freedom.
- Planning brings structure to your thought process and your portfolio. You can take key decisions, rationally. (Read more)
- A continuous process to monitor your progress, allocations, risks and adapt to changes
- Planning creates a path to optimise liquidity, taxes and cash flows. Your money now serves you efficiently and compounds more.
All advice, tools and support to
- Draw up your financial plan with the right tools
- Choose from a curated list of investment ideas
- Give a hard kick to the compounding stick by allocating right
- Learn the key aspects of finance and investing to sharpen your insights
- Get Access to Insider Portfolios including mine… and see how simple it can be!
Want to get your hands dirty and take charge?
Well, come on…you are the right fit to be an Insider.
This is the best investment plan for your retirement. At least, this is what was told to me by the bank relationship manager when he called up. I …
One of the all time, most argued topics has been buy vs rent a house. I still remember sitting with my friends, years ago, discussing (in fact, …
If you are invested in Franklin India Dynamic PE Ratio Fund of Funds, know that there are some fundamental and important changes being carried out. …
Message: Would you like to meet up in Delhi NCR between 21st and 24th of September? Just reply to this email with your details and city of interest …
Mint, the newspaper carries a headline today..."A lost year for markets as all 2019 gains erased". They are talking of the index, of course. However, …