April, July, October 2020. Things are being taken for granted now. There is no more ‘end of the world’ fear in the minds. If at all, one can see hope.
While the worst is behind us, it is not over yet. The key is to be prepared.
Let me now announce the Oct 2020 Insider updates.
While broadly, the Mutual Fund Shortlists as well as the portfolios remain the same, we have done some fine tuning.
- Ås you know, thee are now just 3 portfolios to simplify decision making as well as action. Some of the portfolios have been updated for allocations as well as individual schemes.
- We continue to focus on the moderate portfolio for now. The markets have had a good run. However, the problems have not come to an end. Use the next year or so to get your equity allocation in place, slowly and steadily.
- International Diversification continues to be an important pillar of the portfolios. However, we have trimmed it down a bit in the portfolios.
- The Mutual Fund Shortlist has updates too with 2 new debt fund schemes making it to the list. Actually, one of them is an old member making a comeback.
- Insurance content is more than updated from before with recommendations and comparisons.
- Did you use the new & simple WILL format? You owe this to your family and dependents to ensure that they know what exactly they have to do, if something were to happen to you.
- Finally, I would like to reemphasise on getting a structure before you can start making investments. This structure is provided by a financial plan. The updated template has a few minor changes that you can use to build your own plan.
- If you have missed reading out premium notes on investments as a part of the Insider, do it now. If you would like us to cover any specific investment option, send us an email.
- As always you can ask your questions away to clarify and discuss issues with your portfolio and your plan.
Between all the the advice, tools and support, you have no excuse to not take control of your personal finances.
So, what are you waiting for? Log in to your Insider Account and check out now.
Not subscribed yet? Here are all the reasons why you should do it now. Click for details.
Have any questions? Send them to me at email@example.com