Why is building a mutual fund portfolio so difficult? The more I have been worked with mutual fund investors, the more I feel the pain that is involved in understanding, selecting and building the right kind of mutual fund portfolio.
My effort has been to help you take out the pain in selecting mutual funds.
I have used the learnings over time to enhance and offer a better perspective. You see, I too have learnt over these years and hopefully, this eGuide reflects it.
Reason to celebrate #1 – you can download this eGuide now.
Build your winning Mutual Fund Portfolio – an eGuide
You may be a newbie or a seasoned investor, a resident Indian or an NRI/PIO, I am sure, you will come to realise some of the important things to look at in finding the right funds and building your own mutual fund portfolio.
With this eGuide, you will:
- Understand how NOT to select a mutual fund
- Learn to work with key factors to consider in mutual fund selection
- List the criteria for your own fund selection
- Build your own portfolio of equity mutual funds (by applying additional criteria)
- Create an asset allocation with mutual funds
- Avoid the key mistakes in building a mutual fund portfolio
- Know when to sell a mutual fund (or book profits)
BONUS: 20 point checklist to know if a mutual fund scheme should be a part of your portfolio
The eGuide is free – no charge, no fee. And you can download it right now.
Reason to celebrate #2 – NOT JUST THAT, THERE ARE 2 BONUS GUIDES TOO
If you are an existing blog subscriber or customer, you will receive one more email to download this PLUS 2 more eGuides / eBooks.
If you are NOT an existing blog subscriber or customer, all you have to do is to subscribe to the blog now and you will get a link to download this eGuide PLUS the 2 mentioned above.
As always, I look forward to your feedback. Just hit reply (for email) or use the comments box below.
If you found the guide useful, do not forget to share it.