Notice from PPFAS AMC regarding investment in its scheme by US Canada based NRIS
This is to inform you that we are accepting NRI applications which includes US and Canada also, through online & off-line mode. For executing transactions successfully, please refer guidelines given below……
- Application will be accepted subject to submission of Declaration form at the time of each investment/redemption request …. (only for NRIs based out of US and Canada)
- A soft copy of declaration should be sent on transaction day to below mentioned e-mail ids only and original copy to nearest CAMS or AMC office within 4 working days.
( firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org )
Without soft copy of the declaration on transaction day, applications will be rejected.
- For on-line transactions, please note that the declaration should be sent from the investor’s registered email address only.
- For off-line transactions, hardcopy of Declaration need to be submitted on transaction day itself for each investment/redemption request. Overseas Citizen of India(OCI) /Person of Indian Origin (PIO) can also invest in our scheme subject to fulfilling the requirements given in the declaration form.
Download the ” Declaration form ” from this link.
- We do not accept application from the High Risk and Non-cooperative jurisdictions as provided in the following link – www.fatf-gafi.org.
- We request you to comply with the above requirement for future investments.
With this requirement, PPFAS has joined the likes of Birla SL AMC and SBI AMC in requiring a declaration for investments.
Leave a Reply